U.S. lowers tariffs on Indian stainless steel rod imports
Source：SteelMint Oct 22, 2019 11:00 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTThe U.S. Commerce Department had issued a final anti-dumping ruling against imports of stainless steel rods from India claiming that the Indian producers and exporters had sold the stainless steel rods below the normal rates in the U.S during the period under review 1 Feb’17 to 31 Jan’18. But the final duty announced by the U.S. is lesser against the preliminary duties imposed in the month of April this year.
The subjected products are currently classifiable in the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS) under subheadings 7222.11.00, 7222.19.00, 7222.20.00, 7222.30.00. The U.S. had announced preliminary duties on stainless steel rods imports exported by Indian stainless steel producers/exporters that includes Venus Wire Industries Pvt. Ltd., and its affiliates Hindustan Inox, Precision Metals and Sieves Manufacturers (India) Pvt.
You May Also Like
- Jun 11 2021 DAILY: China import iron ore prices grow, trading up
- Jun 11 2021 SHFE rebar price rangebound albeit firming in iron ore
- Jun 11 2021 WEEKLY: China’s steel-mill coke stocks up to 6-week high
- Jun 11 2021 Shanxi iron ore mining accident traps 13 workers
- Jun 11 2021 CAAM: China’s May auto sales reverse down 3.1% on year