U.S. lowers tariffs on Indian stainless steel rod imports
Source：SteelMint Oct 22, 2019 11:00 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTThe U.S. Commerce Department had issued a final anti-dumping ruling against imports of stainless steel rods from India claiming that the Indian producers and exporters had sold the stainless steel rods below the normal rates in the U.S during the period under review 1 Feb’17 to 31 Jan’18. But the final duty announced by the U.S. is lesser against the preliminary duties imposed in the month of April this year.
The subjected products are currently classifiable in the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS) under subheadings 7222.11.00, 7222.19.00, 7222.20.00, 7222.30.00. The U.S. had announced preliminary duties on stainless steel rods imports exported by Indian stainless steel producers/exporters that includes Venus Wire Industries Pvt. Ltd., and its affiliates Hindustan Inox, Precision Metals and Sieves Manufacturers (India) Pvt.
You May Also Like
- Sep 18 2021 WEEKLY: China’s portside and seaborne Mn ore prices
- Sep 17 2021 DAILY: China imported iron ore prices slump, trading flat
- Sep 17 2021 CAMU shares 14th Five-Year Plan for steel scrap industry
- Sep 17 2021 Beijing widens the reach of its winter production curbs
- Sep 17 2021 SHFE nickel price slumps on energy consumption curbs