Will Aust. Coking Coal price hit pre-Covid level soon?
Source：SteelMint Sep 29, 2020 11:00 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTAustralian coking coal prices have continued to climb throughout this month, as multiple trade deals were concluded and higher bids emerged in the Chinese spot market.
Average spot prices for the premium low-volatile (PLV) hard coking coal (HCC) grade surged by as much as 30% month-on-month, on firm buying interest for higher-grade coking coals in China. This sudden rally in seaborne coking coal prices is primarily attributable to the aggressive spot buying observed in China ahead of
You May Also Like
- Jun 11 2021 DAILY: China import iron ore prices grow, trading up
- Jun 11 2021 SHFE rebar price rangebound albeit firming in iron ore
- Jun 11 2021 WEEKLY: China’s steel-mill coke stocks up to 6-week high
- Jun 11 2021 Shanxi iron ore mining accident traps 13 workers
- Jun 11 2021 CAAM: China’s May auto sales reverse down 3.1% on year