China’s Jan-Sept copper output grows faster by 5.8%
Source：Mysteel Oct 30, 2020 14:00 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTChina produced 7.4 million tonnes of copper cathode over the first three quarters, which grew faster at 5.8% on year than the 4.9% on-year uptick over January-August, according to data from China’s National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), mainly as smelters stepped up production on stable raw materials supply in September, according to market sources.
In September alone, the production moved up 10.3% on year or 1.7% on month to 909,000 tonnes, the NBS data showed, which was in line with Mymetal’s monthly survey, reporting the smelting capacity utilization rate among 102 domestic smelters moved up 1.7 percentage points on month to 79% last month.
You May Also Like
- Jul 30 2021 DAILY: China imported iron ore prices dive, sales thin
- Jul 30 2021 MYSTEEL: China’s steel prices to see more growth in Aug
- Jul 30 2021 MYSTEEL: China traders’ stainless stocks down 3.6%
- Jul 30 2021 SHFE copper, aluminum and nickel futures prices all rise
- Jul 30 2021 DCE iron ore futures slump as hopes for demand darken