Global iron ore market to stay tight-balanced in 2021?
Source：Mysteel Mar 02, 2021 08:30 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTWe are almost two months into 2021, and the global iron ore prices have so far appeared rather resilient especially with the serious surges after the Chinese New Year holiday over February 11-17, and with the anticipation of global economic recovery and the recent booms in the steel prices in many countries including China, the worldwide ferrous community is wondering whether the history of 2020 will repeat this year.
The global iron ore market had evaded a huge blow by the COVID-19 in 2020 due to its largest consuming country – China – had been able to shake off the adverse impact after about two months of fierce battle via extreme means such as locking down a dozen of the Chinese cities
You May Also Like
- Jun 11 2021 DAILY: China import iron ore prices grow, trading up
- Jun 11 2021 SHFE rebar price rangebound albeit firming in iron ore
- Jun 11 2021 WEEKLY: China’s steel-mill coke stocks up to 6-week high
- Jun 11 2021 Shanxi iron ore mining accident traps 13 workers
- Jun 11 2021 CAAM: China’s May auto sales reverse down 3.1% on year