FEATURE: Ansteel and Bengang to be one after 16 years?
Source：Mysteel Apr 09, 2021 14:00 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTChina’s ferrous community seems to be in a booming period, as on top of the domestic steel price surges since late March, stocks of both Angang Steel Co and Bengang Steel Plates Co, the Shenzhen-listed arms of the top two steel mills in Northeast China, surged 5.3% and 10% on day on April 7.
The rallies were in response to the renewed hope that Anshan Iron & Steel Group (Ansteel) and Bengang Group (Bengang) may finally become one family after the initiative since 2005. Investors of holding onto these two steel stocks may finally be paid off their faith if the long-awaited merger finally materializes
You May Also Like
- Jul 29 2021 DAILY: China’s imported iron ore prices slide, sales cool
- Jul 29 2021 China to remove export tax rebates on 23 steel products
- Jul 29 2021 China to raise export taxes on pig iron, FeCr on Aug 1
- Jul 29 2021 China’s retail steel stocks rise for 7th week, up 0.7%
- Jul 29 2021 FLASH: NO EXPORT TAX REBATES ON 23 STEEL ITEMS