FEATURE: Ansteel and Bengang to be one after 16 years?
Source：Mysteel Apr 09, 2021 14:00 See Full-size Table Here
ABSTRACTChina’s ferrous community seems to be in a booming period, as on top of the domestic steel price surges since late March, stocks of both Angang Steel Co and Bengang Steel Plates Co, the Shenzhen-listed arms of the top two steel mills in Northeast China, surged 5.3% and 10% on day on April 7.
The rallies were in response to the renewed hope that Anshan Iron & Steel Group (Ansteel) and Bengang Group (Bengang) may finally become one family after the initiative since 2005. Investors of holding onto these two steel stocks may finally be paid off their faith if the long-awaited merger finally materializes
You May Also Like
- Jun 11 2021 DAILY: China import iron ore prices grow, trading up
- Jun 11 2021 SHFE rebar price rangebound albeit firming in iron ore
- Jun 11 2021 WEEKLY: China’s steel-mill coke stocks up to 6-week high
- Jun 11 2021 Shanxi iron ore mining accident traps 13 workers
- Jun 11 2021 CAAM: China’s May auto sales reverse down 3.1% on year