UTC+8 ( BJT)

Baowu, Xinhai to join Indonesia FeNi project with Vale

ABSTRACT

Taiyuan Iron & Steel Group Co (TISCO), a subsidiary of China Baowu Steel Group (Baowu), signed a cooperation framework agreement with Shandong Xinhai Technology Co (Xinhai) and PT Vale Indonesia Tbk on June 24 to jointly construct and operate a ferronickel (FeNi) project in Indonesia, a company official confirmed on Friday.
According to the agreement, TISCO and Xinhai will establish a Chinese joint venture company first, which will hold a 51% share in the new joint venture, with the remaining 49% held by for PT Vale Indonesia Tbk. The FeNi project is to be constructed in Bahodopi in Morowali County in Indonesia’s Sulawesi province and will include

............

To read the full article take a free 7-day trial to Mysteel Global

FREE TRIAL
+65 6653 8227